NEW: Bookshop Sale
Eurographics is having a clearance sale of older proceedings that are held in stock in the USA. Items will be supplied subject to availability!
For transportation and other logistical reasons, this offer is only available to persons who are resident in the USA, or have a USA address to which the items will be delivered.
Don`t miss this occasion to complete your own library - so please have a look at the list of books available.
Price: 3 € per order plus 2 € per book for a maximum of 10 books.
(The exchange rate is approximately 1.4 $ to the €.)
How do you place an order?
- Go to https://events.eg.org/egshop/jsf/user/conferencelist.jsp
- choose "EG Bookshop Sale - USA"
- click on "buy"
- choose how many books you want to order
- enter your address
- copy and paste max 10 titles of the list above into the form
- And pay with your credit card via saferpay.
Eurographics Symposia, Conference and Workshop Proceedings are available in printed form in addition to the electronic form in the Digital Library. Print runs for these publications are limited, hence to guarantee that a copy is available, please order well in advance, before the event takes place, using the pre-ordering service. For orders placed in advance, copies will be dispatched as soon as the event has taken place. Orders placed after an event will be fulfilled whilst copies are still available. Members and non-members alike may purchase printed copies.
The pre-ordering service is available at https://events.eg.org/egshop/jsf/user/conferencelist.jsp
(choose: Pre-Ordering CGF)
All available printed copies can be ordered at Publication Order Form
Eurographics Publications Catalogue
The pages below give a complete list of Eurographics publications, including titles that are now out of print. The more recent out-of-print titles are available in electronic format in the EG Digital Library. (All publications are in English unless otherwise specified.)
- Eurographics Conference Proceedings
- Eurographics CD-ROMs
- Computer Graphics Forum: Regular and Special Issues
- Books from EG Partner Events/ Local Chapter Events
- EG books arranged according to authors
- EG books arranged according to titles
- EG books arranged according to years
DiscountsThere are two different prices, one for Eurographics members, one for Non-Members. If you are an EG Member, please login first. (For booksellers the EG Member Price is valid, please use "000" as EG member number.) There is an additional 10% discount for ordering 5 or more items at the same time.
How to orderYou can order by using the online Publication Order Form. (Please note that not all books listed above are still available.) The online order form will assist you in calculating the exact purchase prices, taking into account possible discounts, mailing costs, etc.
- Payment by Credit Card:
- After submitting the online Publication Order Form you can choose to pay by Saferpay (On-line credit card payments are collected by Saferpay). Alternatively, you can print the form out, fill in the details of your credit card data, and send it separately to the address below with your signature or email a scan of the form to
or fax it to: +49 180 3551813161.
- Payment via Bank Transfer:
- We charge a handling fee of 30 Euros to cover administration overheads. You will have to send the final form to the address below with your signature or email a scan of the form to
or fax it to: +49 180 3551813161. A Bank transfer, free of charges for the beneficiary should be made in Euros to the Eurographics account:
Account name: Association européenne Eurographics
Bank name: UBS SA
Bank address: Case postale 2600, 1211 Genève 2, Switzerland
IBAN: CH37 0027 9279 HU11 8704 0
Please note that bank transfers not free of charges will be refused.
For further inquieries concerning Eurographics publications you may also contact
Your order will not be dispatched until payment has been received.