The goal of the Education track of Eurographics 2012 is to present experiences and discuss new ideas regarding educational issues in the broad field of computer graphics, visual computing and related disciplines.
We are seeking high quality, original contributions, for presentation during the conference and publication in the Education papers proceedings. We also seek short papers aiming to present different points of view on topics relevant for graphics oriented education.
We are interested in contributions from both academia and industry.
The best Education papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Computer Graphics Forum and Computers & Graphics.
- Paper submission deadline: 23:59GMT, 9 December 2011
- Notification of paper review results: 23 January 2012
- Final versions of papers due: 3 February 2012
Education Programm Co-Chairs
- Giovanni Gallo, University of Catania, Italy
- Beatriz Sousa Santos, University of Aveiro, Portugal